Monday, July 8, 2019

classes!!

This is an update from 
the last time I blogged about
CLASSES !  CLASSES  !  CLASSES
Read all the way to the bottom
for so many fun opportunities
to gather together and stitch.
Next stop is

Stitches by the SeaDelray, Florida
"Marbles"
 March 8 - 9, 2020

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com




in Philadelphia, PA
July 9, 10, & 11, 2020
"Crop Circles"

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com

This has only been taught once, if you missed it, 
here's another chance!


akimberlydesign.blogspot.com

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com


Labors Of Love

Atlanta, GA
August 1 & 2, 2020
introducing
"Transformation"



You are going to be able to watch this 
design come to life.
Above is the original pen and in sketch.


Here you see how I start thinking about color.
I typically lay a sheet of vellum over
the sketch or as here, the canvas....
then have fun with my Prisma pencils.
I've painted a little copper on the wings here.
Plan to sparkle this one up with copper mesh.


Madison Area Chapter
The Embroiderers' Guild of America
Madison, Wisconsin
I'm very excited to have been asked to teach
a hands on workshop during their 
regular guild meeting.
'String Art'
September 17, 2020


Also...
I'll be teaching 
'Curly Flower'
as a two day workshop.
September 18 - 19, 2020



I'm presently plotting and planning with the
San Diego chapter of 
American Needlepoint Guild.

More to come as we finalize the plans.




Watch for more news to come!!




4 comments:

  1. Having read this I thought it was really informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put
    this article together. I once again find myself spending way too
    much time both reading and commenting. But so what,
    it was still worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know most of the time on FB I'm in such a hurry that I just hit the like button and run back out the door. But today I followed your link to your blog and was really surprised and happy for you and how your career is growing in such a positive way. I'm glad that I took time to read it. I still owe you a dog bot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Don!
      If you hadn’t written that last line...I’d not have known who left this great message. 😎 Thank you! I’m very happy with the way life is going for both of us. Cheers!

      Delete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly