Thursday, March 16, 2017

Little Bits...

Sometimes a girl just has to play.
Revisiting the way I would play with string ...
I've come to the conclusion that I have an
oddly put together brain ...
no kidding, right?!?!

Of course, you benefit in the play of my cosmic brain.

Introducing my latest exercise
"Little Bits of String"

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Three in a row
or 
single on their own canvas.
Fun, quick, about 2.5"sq designs.
I'll be teaching these as pop up workshops for
The Black Sheep 
in Orlando.
Classes will be held on
the second Saturday of each month 
or
the last Wednesday.
Call 407 . 894 . 0444
or click the link for details.
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
I stitched these in Soie Perlee
but you can use any fine single strand
thread of a similar size.
Your choice in colors and canvas!
They can become ornaments or bits of
contemporary art framed up with a wide mat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly