Friday, November 13, 2015

Movement!

Can you believe it??
Class time is just around the corner!
Pictured below is 
"Movement"©
the first of my nine smalls 
being featured at
in Orlando, Florida
Class time is December 12!
follow up is January 9
We'll plunge in to learning 
padded leather applique, couching, cut turkey work, 
bullions, and playing with silk wrapped pearl purl!
Most importantly
we'll have a blast!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
"Movement"
If you're in the area
or able to zip on down
for some warm Florida breezes,
we'd love to have you join us!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
"Yes, I'm Special"
is the next design to be featured from, 
as I'm fondly calling them...
'the nine'
This oh so modestly handsome birds class
will begin on February 13th,
with the follow up on March 12th.

Can't wait to show you peeks as to
how I'll stitch the feather eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you would come to TX to teach the "Yes, I'm Special" birdie?
    Gorgeous design, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, I'd love to come visit. Just have to figure out a plan.

      Delete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly