Thursday, August 2, 2018

Just a tad busy....

Tonight is a sweet “4 Squared Makers”
Opening reception at one of our awesome
local coffee houses. 
I think we have 40 artists 
showing for the next month. 
So come check it out if you’re in the area. 
Tonight there will be art, music 
and of course,
☕️ 



These are my four,
Dragonfly and Echinacea 
have already sold 😊

I’m diligently working on my feature piece for
Fine Art at the Magnolia
August 18 & 19
THIS MONTH
Where did June & July go!?!

I hope you can join us for this wonderful event. 
We’re seventeen artists, all with our own
different and unique talents ...
... and, we’re in the beautiful historic
Magnolia building 
overlooking Lake Mirror 
in air conditioned 
comfort 😎
Yay!!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in your vicinity so I could see these things in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly - All so beautiful! My favorite is the little lizard. Wish I were closer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly