Wednesday, November 23, 2016

love this!


 I meet the neatest people via this bit of technology!
Mika Graham shared her big finish the other day ...
which I promptly lost the post to.  
But! I had her name and she sent me these lovely images to share!

She stitched up 
Emma's Darling Bird
with Ruth Schmuff's stitch guide.
Turned out so marvelous!

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Just Wow!
Look at all those wonderful stitches and threads!!
I Tent stitched my version for Emma hugability.  
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Adorable!
Beautiful stitching!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
So FUN!
Between the two of them, this design came to life!
Thank you Ruth for the fabulous texture and life
and to Mika for stitching it up so prettily and sharing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly