Thursday, June 30, 2016

birthdays...

I LOVE them!

Read this just yesterday ... 

"Aging is an extraordinary process 
where you become the person you always should have been." 

~David Bowie

Wow
just wow

Today I turn 58, which I find fascinating 
as I arrived on the planet in '58!

To celebrate, I took myself on an adventure last weekend.  
My long time friend decided to move south two years ago.  
We were texting back and forth one evening and she said ...
'what's up with you, you seem edgy??' 
Moi, edgy, she was right!  
Told her I must need a break ... to which she replied, 
'well, come on up for a visit'. 
So I did!

Since this adventure meant driving through Orlando ...
I simply had to stop by The Black Sheep for a visit, 
There I met this fine fellow on the front sidewalk.  






 Is he not amazing!?!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
He was so huge, had to add the quarter for reference!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
... and what did I find perched on the counter
next to some of my greeting cards???
None other than my dear friend
Donna Fullilove's 
latest adventure!  
Her fabulous needle case bags!
Black Sheep Ideas
After my big photo shoot with the amazing grass hopper ...
I climbed back in the car for the second half of my trip.  
... but not before I zipped over to 
Sugarbuzz Dezert Company
to visit my friend Ron and buy some of his awesome
Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies!
He's wonderful and treats me to Gluten Free goodies often!

Finally!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
I said there would be laughter!
There was!
Lynore and I have known each other since grade school!
We laughed late into the evening Thursday.
The next two days found us at the beach walking in the surf
with more laughter as we splashed our way along the coast.
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Back home and I'm not edgy at all.
A weekend of laughter and long walks on the beach
were just what I needed to recharge.
Meditation on the Magic Carpet, totally.

You're a work of art.
Not everyone will 'GET' you ...
but those who do ...
will never for'get' about you!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
He 'gets' me and was very happy to have me back home.
Does he not look relaxed and so dashing in his
Mommy designed my collar.
[ ahem ... collar available through Ruth Schmuff Designs ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly