Monday, June 18, 2012

a full weekend...

My weekends start after work on Saturdays...this weekend by the time Sunday evening rolled around I'd accomplished so much I thought it was over!  Only for an instant mind you!  Realizing how full the day had been and that I still had all of Monday was very nice.  So naturally, I stitched and worked on the fabric design for the newly finished Mardi Gras Biscornu.

This is how I work at home...stitch and graph.
Johnny Bravo checking it all out from a distance...
The fabric for backing has been designed & ordered
Crossing my fingers that the color and size all work.
The Butterfly Biscornu took three tries.
Just a glimpse of the Knot Garden....love those corners & borders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly