Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

My blog has become sadly neglected this year.  Can you have too much yoga in your life?  No way!  Yesterday I was a part of the '108' celebration to bring in the new year.  I'm not sure how many yogi/yoginnis were packed into the studio at Yoga Yoga here in Austin but it was mat to mat.  Listening to that many people breath as one was amazing.  I didn't let myself think about what part of my body was going to hurt today, I just kept going and Ommm! I did all 108....have to be totally honest here...there was a very quick bathroom break where I missed three but...
I did make them up!  
So to all of you, here's to a healthy 2012

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly