Monday, January 23, 2012

a gift...


A sweet friend that pops into the shop where I work regularly surprised me with a gift.  Actually, I surprised myself when I saw 'one' of her tiny trees finished and framed...my exclamation of 'oh my, I love it, make me one!!' I never do that, couldn't believe I asked her that.... And then... she handed it to me!!  My angel pictured above lost her magic wand ages ago...Christina's beautiful little tree was the perfect replacement.
She loves to work up these beautiful little designs in very fine threads...this one uses one ply of a hand painted wool.  Just precious.  What a special gift.  Thank you Christina.

2 comments:

  1. I thought so. She comes in to play with threads often...asks for my opinion on color but I don't think I'd ever seen one completed before. It's just so teeny and precious...I was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly