Friday, January 3, 2020

a day in the life....

Last Sunday found me roaming around 
Florida Botanical Garden
in Largo, Florida.

I was shutter happy with many pops of 
color but the below had my full attention.
I'm drawn to plants that are, of course,
a little weird but also architectural in nature.

As I was capturing angles of this particular plant....
my brain is itchy with recognition but WHY?

Then POP, we have history.  This is the plant
my 'Little Dancer' is balanced on.

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
'Orange Pops'

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
'Little Dancer'
original canvas by a Kimberly design
available through 
Ruth Schmuff Designs
shops order through
tistheseason.org



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly, I love your lively dynamic , dimensional stickers. It’s amazing and fresh! I would like to but a “Little Dancer” canvas . Do you also have a color chart of threads to use and suggestions for dimensional designs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Little Dancer is in line for a guide shortly. Hopefully before the end of the year. Send me your email if you’d like to receive my newsletter with updates on what’s happening in my studio. My email is akimberlydesign@gmail.com

      Delete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly