Monday, September 3, 2018

What a summer...

...this has been !
From my turning 60 Birthday Bash in Baltimore
to my first Fine Art Show in Florida!
So maybe I should counter that this 
started last October in my hometown
with my first ever 'one woman show'
featuring my 
Rendered In Thread
free form needle ART!
.... or maybe all the way back to the mid 90's
when a friend said ...
'Kimberly, you should self publish your designs'
I'm living a charmed life, 
populated by an amazingly supportive family
and like minded friends,
that just seem to be there for me always.
This makes me feel very grateful and blessed.
This year isn't over
but ... for the next couple of weeks
I'll be here ...

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
I don't imagine I'll be sitting much as I'll
be entertained or entertaining my grandkids!
Yay!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Just finished painting this amazing creature.  
Between the patron and myself this has been titled
"Dragonfly Dreams"

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
This was a completely impulsive project.
I foolishly dreamed I'd finish this
in time to display in my booth for
Fine Art at the Magnolia.
Completed last night
it measures 3' x 6' and is winging
its way to its new home tomorrow.

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
These borders were an adventure
all by themselves ... funny how fabric
can bleed when you get it too wet!




8 comments:

  1. You have had a wonderful year! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what's yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning ☀️ Sara Leigh! You helped make it great too! Friendship across the miles, awesome.

      Delete
  2. What an amazing year! I can't wait to see where the future takes you! Fly high my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! To be honest, the rest of the year will be focused on getting new designs ready for the coming year. Always exciting ❤️

      Delete
  3. You just keep getting better and better!! No surprise to me!! ❤️🥂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sprite, we just keep cheering each other on through the years ❤️

      Delete
  4. Amazing work. Do you have a site to sell items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My painted needlepoint canvas is sold through Ruth Schmuff Designs.
      https://bedeckedandbeadazzled.com/needlepoint/a-kimberly-design/
      All else I’ll post on Instagram and Facebook as it becomes available. You can follow me on both 😎 I am working on a website but it’s only in the beginning stages.
      Thank you so much for stopping by and inquiring. Kimberly

      Delete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly