Friday, August 11, 2017

Reinventing the wheel ...

 Sometimes ...
when designing ...
it almost feels 
like you have to reinvent the wheel!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
These wavy subjects tested me ...
this is when I hear myself telling a student,
"Get up and walk away from it for a moment."
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
I get these brilliant ideas,
they're completely formed in my head ...
then the search begins for
'that thread' and 'that color of bead'

It can be exciting like a treasure hunt
or
it can frustrate the heck out of moi!
Of course, the brilliant idea when put
to needle and stitch after finding all
of the above
MAY NOT WORK!!

This is when my teacher voice comes to me
loud and clear ...
walk away for a bit Kimberly!

Voila! Perfect!


2 comments:

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly