Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Procrastination...

... is there an app for that??
I love what I do, love being at my desk 
drawing, creating, painting.
Then I love being in my stitching spot, 
playing with thread, 
and dreaming up ways to embellish my canvas.
Sometimes it's such a tiny spot that 
requires large amounts of
 thinking thinking thinking.

The pieces that fall together quickly 
are so cherished
and at the same time, 
I'm sad to see them finish
up so quickly.
Moving on ... always
Today, I'm in front of this contraption ...
the laptop.  I sometimes refer to this part as
detention ... obviously not my favorite part.
Although, once I get started, it's a blast.
Love seeing a stitch come to life on a graph.

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
... so sometimes self imposed
detention is necessary ;-)
Just a sneak peek into the future,
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Just add color,
makes my heart pound!


4 comments:

  1. Sooo fabulous! I am gifting "mothers rocker" biscornu to my mother in law tonight for her bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kimberly. I love the colors. A must stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly