Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Guess what??!!

I am very excited to announce that
I've been asked to come teach my

'Blossom' design for
Chandail
in Houston, Texas!!

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
"Blossom"
a Kimberly design©2014
This design is full of fun stitching.
We'll certainly fill up two class days with a lot color, technique, and texture!  I've used beautiful ribbon, a few beads, Memory Wire, silks silks and more silks, of course there is a little sparkle too with metallics and some new to even me thread!  
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
We'll explore bullions, cast on, couching, and even blackwork. 
We'll layer, loop, and French knot our way through this design!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Come join us at Chandail 
May 30 & 31
[click here for more details]
this will take you to Chandail's home page,
click on classes & workshops,
scroll down...
there I am! 


5 comments:

  1. I just love this design. It's so exuberant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas bound! May should be a lovely time. Wet and miserably cold here this week. '-)
    Miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, I'm thinking I may even see some blue bonnets....maybe...

      Delete
  3. So nice to meet you Kimberly.
    A true Artist indeed! That you are. I love your blog, so glad I found you. Your work is simply exquisite.. I just read your previous post and had to laugh.. .That would be something my little Jasper would do.. Take up the entire cushion.. I sure would like to see your finished floor painting.. Years ago, I painted a rug in our back bedroom... You are so right... Hard on the back... Could not tackle that again...
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly