Thursday, July 4, 2013

time...


to relax....
...dogs know how to relax

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
My break piece, I've been holding this out as a carrot until all the biscornu were finished. Totally enjoying the basketweave in different threads and such fun colors.
Paisley Pup©2012
collaboration between a Kimberly design & Karen Grant
 I've no pictures of fireworks...my little point and click doesn't capture those well enough.  Below are what I would call natures fireworks.  Captured at Bok Tower Gardens this past week.  Enjoy!
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Bok Tower Gardens 2013

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Bok Tower Gardens 2013

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Bok Tower Gardens 2013

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Bok Tower Gardens 2013

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Bok Tower Gardens 2013

akimberlydesign.blogspot.com
Bok Tower Gardens 2013
akimberlydesign.blogspot.com

Have a Happy Fourth of July everyone!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful..thanks for sharing!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th Angie! You too take some beautiful pictures. Do I remember that you have a Sheltie?

      Delete
  2. What beautiful natural fireworks, Kim. Thanks for sharing these. Hope you are enjoying a day filled with laughter and good times.
    Happy 4th of July........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, actually, I'm enjoying a quiet day. There will be a gathering later for the annual intake of too much food and fireworks. Always laughter, one should indulge in that daily! Good for the soul! Hope you are doing the same.

      Delete
  3. Paisley Chance makes me very happy....a very rewarding carrot, indeed! :) Amazing pics, too! I like those kinds of fireworks being in the middle of rehab season. Keeps the birdies calm! :) Thanks for sharing! XO,Stephanie L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie!
      So nice to hear from you :-) I am loving the pause that Paisley Chance is giving me! Glad you like my form of fireworks too!
      Hugs, k

      Delete
  4. Hi kim! Your pooch looks so cute with his little feet sticking out like that! Love, love, love your stitched dog. OMG...is that GORGEOUS! I also love the artwork you did around your bloggy signature. :)...Beautiful flower pics! Have a fun weekend, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paulette,
      Thank you! Chance is a sweetie and a character. I'm having fun stitching his likeness, no idea how I'll finish it just enjoying the working of it for now.
      Have a great weekend, k

      Delete
  5. Wow -- THAT'S what you do with just a point-and-click camera? Must be the artist's eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in.
Have a great day,
Kimberly